Build Your Online Brand With a Web 2.0 Plus Web Site.
How well is your existing web site designed? Get your free web site evaluation and legal web strategy consultation. Is your web site good enough for a "connected generation"
DirectLaw’s online marketing solution offers a Web site optimized for search engine placement, complete with an integrated online legal services delivery system. We call our law firm web sites - Web 2.0 Plus Web Sites because they contain the interactive and collaborative features that a connected generation wants. All of the web site that we develop are integrated with our DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm Platform. We don't do brochure web sites. (We think a simple, brochure web site, is a waste of money. It might have been good for your law firm in 2004, but not 2012).
Complete is our best value.
A free Web 2.0 Plus, web site included with a 12-month
Complete subscription Plus Legal Content + Web-enabled
document automation + libraries of automated legal forms + create your own forms
+ create your own legal services to sell online.
The perfect solution if you want to:
- Enter the online arena with a brand new law firm web site that is optimized for collaboration and interactivity;
- Create a second, standalone Web site where limited or "unbundled" legal services are offered separately from your traditional law firm services; or
- Redesign an existing Web site to incorporate a virtual element and deliver online legal services.
- Integration of the DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm Platform;
- Targeted messaging to attract online consumers seeking legal services;
- Online marketing strategy to optimize your site for search engine placement;
- A built-in blog facility for use now or later, depending on your ability to keep it current, based on WordPress;
- Integration with Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites;
- A robust Law Guide containing thousands of FAQ’s and legal content in all common areas of law; and much more. See below for more info on included features. This content is invaluable for search engine optimization.
- Built on the WordPress foundation, making it easy for you to edit on your own and to add your own content pages as your practice evolves.
Your law firm Web site is built based on one of our DirectLaw-designed templates and includes:
Sample DirectLaw-Created Web Site Templates:
Business Oriented Web Site
Consumer/Bankruptcy Site (Maryland)
Consumer/Bankruptcy Site (Nevada)
Family Law Web Site
Wills and Estate Planning Web Site
Estate Planning Web Site based on the SmarterWill template.
Wills and Estate Planning + Business Web Site based on the WordPress Foundation
NOTE: Header graphics/banners are based on a library of premium templates that we
have developed. If you want fully customized header graphics, an
additional $300 customization fee is required. Other than custom content/messaging that a firm provides, the only customizable elements are the header graphics and the predominant colors/fonts used throughout the site.
12-month term required. $49/month Web site hosting, maintenance and support fee* is waived during initial 12 month term ($588 savings). Web site development is not available with DirectLaw™ Basic. A subscription applies to one (1) state jurisdiction. Contact us for multi-jurisdictional pricing.
DirectLaw ClientSpace™ PayGo - $99/month (solo) + $50 per additional attorney/month*. $499 upfront Web site development/set-up fee. Includes Core Features PLUS our Web-Enabled Document Automation functionality, including access to libraries of automated documents (usage fees apply). 12-month term required.
DirectLaw ClientSpace™ Complete - $199/month (solo) + $50 per additional attorney/month*. FREE Web site development; $0 set-up fee. Core Features PLUS our Web-Enabled Document Automation functionality, including access to libraries of automated documents. 12-month term required.
*Custom pricing provided for firms in
excess of four (4) attorneys. $49/month Web site hosting, maintenance and
support fee in 2nd year and beyond. Your
DirectLaw-provided site must be hosted on our servers. The platform
cannot be used as a standalone solution. It must be integrated with an
existing or new web site.
A form to collect e-mail addresses for a newsletter, if you wish to create one to keep your clients informed of new developments in your practice area(s).
A client contact and support form, integrated with a lead tracking system.
Assistance in writing your Profile Page so that it is search engine optimized.
Optional: A map page to your office. (Firm Location Page)
No limit on content pages
Direct editing capability. Modify your site or add content 24/7
Web statistics system and traffic reports.
Basic Search Engine Optimization for your site. We will help you set up (1) Google, Yahoo or Bing pay-per-click campaigns and work with you to determine an optimal key word list to maximize search engine visibility.
All sites have clean HTML, proper tagging, and proper META information. W3C Web standards design & layout
Optimization for a consumer direct response web site for selling "unbundled" legal services over the Internet.
Custom domain and up to ten (10) e-mail boxes.
Search engine and Directory Submission.
Google, Yahoo and Bing Keyword Ad Campaign Initial Setup. Ongoing campaign management offered as an additional service.
Optional call tracking capability available. (Tracks and analyzes the source of telephone calls that originate from web site).
XML Google Sitemap
All sites are built on the WordPress platform.
Technical Support and Training
- Access to Learning Center and Small Group Training
- Monthly traffic statistics for your site.
- Telephone support as necessary.
- Technical support questions answered or resolved within a 4 hour window during business days.
- Access to dedicated DirectLaw Support Portal