The SmarterWill Program
A National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys Delivering Limited Legal Services Online.
The SmarterWill network of estate planning attorneys is a limited network of attorneys (approximately 150 nationwide), all of whom:
- use a customized version of the SmarterWill web site, powered by the DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm Platform;
- subscribe to an exclusive territory of approximately 1,000,000 residents;
- agree to use the SmarterWill collection of automated legal estate planning documents, powered by Rapidocs;
- agree to charge the same fee for estate planning documents bundled with legal advice from their web sites;
- receive a free listing on the SmarterWill consumer portal web site which provides a mechanism for generating prospects for each individual law firm's Web site.
The goals of the program are:
- capture new clients and new sources of revenue online;
- generate new, in-office business from your SmarterWill Web site;
- expand your brand on-line and differentiate your firm from the competition.
To indicate your interest in a particular geographical territory, and get more information on eligibility requirements, pricing, and program specifications, please complete and submit this form, by clicking here.