DirectLaw™ PayGo is the lowest cost way to create a virtual law firm plattform for your lawa firm. There is a minimum monthly subscription fee of $49.00, but document usage fees are credited against this minimum onthly fee. Thus, if you use the document automaton function it is likely that your minimum monthly cost will be zero. DirectLaw™ PayGo offers an easy, affordable way to add an interactive client portal to your law firm's web site and comes complete with our powerful Rapidocs-automated document libraries and all related document automation functionalities as outlined below.
We call it "PayGo" because you pay a small Document Usage Fee for the use of our automated documents as you sell them through your platform or make them available for use to clients. Document Usage Fees do not apply if you collect data from clients off-line (e.g. office consultation) and your staff inputs the client;s data manually into the system.
Document Usage Fees
are credited against your minimum monthly subscription fee of $49.00. Thus if
you utilize this function with your clients, you do not pay a
monthly subscription fee.
When your volume of document sales reaches a point where $199/month under DirectLawComplete makes sense, you may upgrade, with 30 days' notice, provided you agree to a one year term for DirectLawComplete.
Document Usage Fees do
not apply for DirectLawComplete.
Your platform will be available for integration immediately after purchase. An easy, ready-to-use interface is provided on your Attorney Dashboard so you may customize the appearance of your platform and get started.
- Online Collaboration Features. Communicate with your clients online. Share and store files and documents. Secure, archived, time/date stamped and accessible 24/7. Works great for existing/traditional clients, as well online clients.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing. No separate merchant account needed. Start accepting online credit card payments as soon as you sign up. 2.8% processing fee applies.
- Calendaring. Publish important, upcoming dates/events. Includes an automatic reminder feature.
- Legal Invoicing. Easy-to-use interface to upload legal invoices/bills to a client's account for convenient, online credit card payment of legal fees. Another function to use with traditional clients and for online clients where work beyond the scope of limited services is necessary.
- Legal Advice by Phone, E-mail and Web Cam. Sell any or all of these services on a flat fee basis. You set the pricing.
- Legal Document Review. Offer review services and provide advice for existing documents or forms. Example: "I purchased a will from LegalZoom.com, and need an attorney to review it." You quote a fee based on the complexity of work.
- Legal & Court Coaching. Another legal advice service you can offer on a flat fee basis.
- Legal Resources. Publish client-relevant legal information/links. Information is accessible via the "client space".
- Attorney Dashboard. Manage all client-related data; communications; selection/pricing of legal services, etc.
- MyAccount. Stores client contact information. Information is downloadable to Excel spreadsheet format.
- Free Listing in the SmartLegalForms.com Network of Virtual Law Firms ($149 value).
New Lawyers and Solo Start Ups: Learn about our specially priced programs for you.
Need a Web site or redesign of an existing site? Review your Web Site Options.
- Automated legal document libraries powered by Rapidocs. Sell online legal documents bundled with legal advice from our Document Catalog. NOTE: Document Usage Fees Apply.
- Rapidocs Author - Our document authoring system. Create Rapidocs-automated documents using your own content and sell them via the platform. (You must subscribe to DirectLawComplete to publish your documents authored in Rapidocs).
- DirectLaw WorkSpace™ - for in-office document automation where the client does not use the webbrowser to assemble documents. No Document Usage Fees apply.
Monthly Fees and Subscription Terms
- $49/month, minimum (solo) + $50 per additional attorney/month. 30-day minimum term. No set-up fees.
- Document Usage Fees apply but are credited against the minimum monthly subscription fee of $49.00.
- A subscription applies to one (1) state jurisdiction. Contact us for multi-jurisdictional pricing for DirectLaw.
- No charge for paralegals or other law firm support staff.
- 2.8% credit card processing fee (net of refunds) for sales processed via your platform.
- Law firms in excess of four (4) attorneys -- call 800-481-1025 or contact us for a custom quote.
- Option to upgrade to a one-year term of DirectLawComplete with 30 days notice.
Additional Charges and Services (if applicable)
|Document Usage Fees*||Calculated in accordance with established per-document costs. Apply only to online sales or client use of DirectLaw-created Rapidocs documents sold via DirectLaw™ PayGo.||
from $0 to $29.95 per document sold.
Refer to Document Usage Fees.
Document Usage Fees are credited against the $49.00 minimum monthly subscription fee.
Customization of Firm Header on Platform Pages.
Integration with Front-End Web site.
|Customization beyond that which is provided via the "Customize Appearance" interface. For example, integration of header navigation or other custom design elements. Assistance in setting up Store Front. Additional one-hour training.||
$150 fixed fee.
|Development Fees||Customization and/or development of law firm-specific automated documents and forms.||At a daily (7 hours) rate of $750/day. Billed in 15 minute increments or a quoted, fixed price based on complexity.|
|Training Fees||Additional training needed in excess of that provided.||At a daily (7 hours) rate of $750/day.|
|Technical Consulting Fee||Technical consulting and/or custom web site development.||At a daily (7 hours) rate of $750/day.|
|Online Marketing Assistance||Set-Up of Online Marketing Campaign using Google and Yahoo and other search engines, including selection of key words and search engine optimization.||
|Virtual Paralegal Assistance||Trained virtual paralegal assistance to help you manage your virtual practice and to help you prepare your online legal documents.||$25 per hour. Billed monthly. Billed in 15 minute increments.|