What is DirectLaw?
- A virtual law firm platform that turns your law firm's web site into an interactive, online law practice.
- It's built around our ClientSpace application, enabling attorney-client interaction & delivery of legal services online via a secure client portal.
- DirectLaw® ClientSpace enables you to integrate a complete "client portal" into your web site with ecommerce, collaboration, and web-enabled document automation functions.
- DirectLaw® includes a world class web-enabled document solution, together with libraries of state-specific automated legal documents and forms. Plus you can automate your own legal forms using the Rapidocs authoring tool which is included for free.
- How DirectLaw® Works
- See Video Demo of DirectLaw's Key Features
- Free Web 2.0 Plus Web Site Offer with DirectLawComplete Subscription.
Why should I use it?
- Acquire new clients. Reach the "connected generation" who expect online interaction.
- Differentiate your law firm with an online presence and client portal.
- Complement your business model and extend your brand by adopting law firm marketing strategies built around the delivery of legal services online.
- Compete effectively with non-lawyer legal form sites.
- Enhance legal service delivery to existing clients.
- Increase your productivity by using web-enabled document automation.
- DirectLaw now integrates with Clio providing you with a complete web-based solution.
- Estate Planning Attorneys: See New Smarter Will Program.
Free Web 2.0 Plus Law Firm Website Offer!
Subscribe to DirectLawComplete and we'll include a free web site or redesign your existing web site ($1,000 value). We call our law firm web sites, Web 2.0 Plus web sites, because they include the interactive and collaborative features that the connected generation demands. 12-month term required (More details)