What is DirectLaw?
- A virtual law firm platform that turns your law firm's web site into an interactive, online law practice.
- Video: Demo of Key Features of the DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm Platform
- DirectLaw® ClientSpace enables you to integrate a complete "client portal" into your web site with ecommerce, collaboration, and web-enabled document automation functions.
- DirectLaw® includes a world class web-enabled document solution, together with libraries of state-specific automated legal documents and forms. Plus you can automate your own legal forms using the Rapidocs authoring tool which is included for free.
- How DirectLaw® Works
- Video: See How Our Document Automation Solution Works Inside the DirectLaw Platform
- Video: Using DirectLaw's Attorney Dashboard
- Free Web 2.0 Plus Web Site Offer with DirectLawComplete Subscription.
New Features and Developments:
- DirectLaw now integrates with Clio and RocketMatter providing you with a complete web-based solution.
- Estate Planning Attorneys: See New Smarter Will Program.
- All subscribers to DirectLaw automatically receive a free listing in DirectLawConnect, the first Directory of online law firms for consumers and small business: www.directlawconnect.com
Free Web 2.0 Plus Law Firm Website Offer!
Subscribe to DirectLawComplete and we'll include a free web site or redesign your existing web site ($1,000 value). We call our law firm web sites, Web 2.0 Plus web sites, because they include the interactive and collaborative features that the connected generation demands. 12-month term required (More details)